Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Word file, with Arial 12 and lines without numbers
- The images are in 300 DPI, in JPS, EPS or TIFF
- The references are in APA format, with URL included
- The manuscript has not been submitted for review to another journal while being evaluated in Geofísica Internacional
- The article has an abstract in English and Spanish that does not exceed 350 words
- If the article is acceped and published, I agree to assign my copyright to Geofísica Internacional
- Authors ORCID is included
The authors are solely responsible for the source of the contents and images presented in their respective works. The journal is not responsible for any infringements of copyright. Authors are responsible published contents. Once an article is accepted for publication, the author agrees to transfer the copyright to Geofísica Internacional. Reproduction of any paper in full or in part requires prior written authorization by the Technical Editor of the journal.